Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday March, 25 2009
Posted 37 minutes ago

A quick update on our "Fighter" He is doing awesome!! He hasn't thrown up today and his spirits are high. He is playing and smiling. He is still alittle weak but like I said Travyn isn't going to let this bring him down. They gave him Vincristine (Chemo) Last night and they will wait 3-4 days until they give him it agian. Then its a wrap for Cycle #2. His blood counts are starting to drop. Once they reach 500, I have asked all the nurses and doctors to wear mask and gloves. (just incase)My baby is getting through this just fine. I knew he would!! God is by his side duh!!! :) Thanks for all your love and support. Please keep praying for my sweet boy! LOVE YOU ALL.

I posted alot of new pics! Check them out! I also posted the ones from ST. Baldricks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment