Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunday 2/15/2009
Posted Feb 15, 2009 11:08pm
Its Sunday night and Im just relaxing with my Baby Tray after the funnest day i've had in a long time. My friends, Maegan and Sharee came from St. George today to see us. It was so good to see them. But it did make me a little homesick. We had a fun day though. We went Shopping and to Lunch. My friend Maegan is the biggest goof ball I have ever met, so when we get together we are Crazzzy Girls. And SHaree is so cute and little. :) Us three together have so much fun and thats what I've been needing for a long time, is to go out and hang with my girls. It felt so good to get out of the hospital and go play.I LOVE YOU MAEGAN AND SHAREE!!!!
About Travyn, He is doing alright. He was running a fever earlier today but they gave him some Tylenol and his fever went down. They took some blood to do a culture to check for any Infection. They process blood cultures on Chemo patients to check for any Infections when they start running a fever. They are very cautious with fevers when it comes to Chemo patients, because it can be alot more serious then somebody who is not on Chemo. He has been alot more fussy today then he has been in awhile. He is not taking his Binky like usual because when on Chemo you get these sores in your mouth and throat. They're like canker sores. So it hurts to suck on his bink. So we have to find other ways to console him and calm him down. We found a good way of calming him down without his bink and that is JAYSON singing to him!!! Tray absolutly loves it and will just looked at him like "WoW, Daddy you can sing too??" Its so cute and quite funny!! :) But you can tell my baby just doesn't feel good AT ALL. The nurse said the Methotrexate can make him very achy, weak, and nauseated. I hate seeing my little boy going through this. Its the hardest thing I have EVER gone through. My heart just breaks for him. They will check his urine tomorrow to see if the Methotrexate is completly out of his system and if it is, they will give him his next dose of Chemo. This dose will be alot stronger and more aggressive. Travyn is so strong and HE WILL get through this next dose just fine.. He is a fighter and I KNOW that this Chemo is TACKLING this awful, un-welcomed "C" word. I just know it. Yeah, I know he just started his first cycle, but the Chemo IS doing its job already and kicking the crap out of this disease. Tomorrow is a new day and it will be a good day!!! :)
Please keep praying for My Sweet Baby Boy!! PLEASE!!!
YOUR PRAYERS ARE NEEDED SO BAD RIGHT NOW!!!
Thank you all, for your love and awesome support!!! Thank you!!We love you all very much.God Bless u all!!!
May god be with, and shower you with his unconditional love, and help you in any area you may need help with. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment