Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good News.
Posted Mar 13, 2009 10:46pm
Today has been a really good and positive day. We FINALLY got Travyn's MRI results back. I can't even begin to tell you how Blessed we feel with his results. My hope and strength are so high and I know that today was just a confirmation from God that he has Travyn in his hands and he isn't going anywhere. :)The Doctor came in around 5:00 pm to talk to us about the results. She said the Nuero Surgeons where very pleased with how the remaining tumor looks. She said there has been no re-growth of the tumor and what was left in has DECREASED IN SIZE!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Is that not the best news??? That means the tumor IS responding to the Chemotherapy and literally disolving out of my baby's body. Travyn has completed one cycle of Chemo. ONE!!! Just think when he completes 5 or 6. That "C" word is going to be GONE!!!!! "CANCER FREE" "CANCER FREE" "CANCER FREE" "CANCER FREE" "CANCER FREE" "CANCER FREE"I feel so blessed and im so grateful with those awesome results. We are on our way to being "CANCER FREE" I just want to thank all of you for your Prayers. They have been heard. Please keep praying for my sweet baby boy, that the tumor continues to respond to the Chemo and leave his little body.I am going to go home now and sleep very well. Travyn has had another great day. He has been so happy and just LOVES to flirt with the nurses. He is so funny!!! lol We had some Physical Therapy today and he is getting stronger and stronger everyday. Tomorrow is the St. Baldricks Event. They will be honoring Travyn in it and we are so excited to go. Jayson is going to shave his head with all the other Shavees to support Chemo Patients. My sister Ashleigh had some T-Shirts made up that say "FIGHTER" on the back. They are so cute. I will post pics of the event when I get back.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINIOUS LOVE AND SUPPORT. YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED AND I THANK HEVENLY FATHER FOR HEALING MY BABY AND STAYING BY HIS SIDE. GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment