Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Saturday 2/7/2009
Posted Feb 7, 2009 10:00pm
First off, I just want to THANK those of you for your contributions to U.S. Bank in Travyns Donation Fund, and also to U.S. Bank for receiving them. You have NO IDEA how much it has helped us out with the expense of having a child in the hospital. I am so grateful for kind and generous people like you. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!!! May God bless you with his unconditional love. ;)
The last couple of days have been good and stable. Every morning the surgeons do there rounds to check to see how Tray is doing. So far he has been doing AWESOME!! We were worried about the swelling on my baby's head by the incision becuase the swelling has grown outward and is alot bigger. I expressed my concerns to the surgeons about the swelling and what they thought was causing the swelling to be so much greater. The surgeons said they are very "Pleased" on how he looked. They believe the swelling will start going down. Its kinda like it gets worse before it will get better and they think its at his peak. But overall they think he is doing great and looks awesome. We have been working with him on his physical therapy and he has progressed so much in moving his arms and legs better. And even when we put him on his tummy he is holding his head up so well. Somthing he hasn't been able to do for a while. He is smiling at everything he see's and I can get him to giggle so hard when I tickle him. That little boy is my hero!!!! I love you Baby Tray....Keep on doin what your doin babe, WE WILL MAKE IT!!!!
Thanks for all your love and support. And most of all your NEEDED PRAYERS!!!
Please keep praying for my Lil' Man!!!!
And to you Jayson, Please hurry back to Salt Lake. I NEED YOU HERE BY MY SIDE. And our little boy misses you and needs you too... Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment