Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One step forward...
Posted Jan 19, 2009 9:25pm
I'm exhausted, but wanted to do a quick update on how Travyn's doing. Today's been long and tiring, but very encouraging. Travyn's swelling has gone down tremendously and he looks like my sweet little boy. He has had his eyes open for long periods at a time. Its so hard because he looks at me and wants so badly for me to hold him. They haven't received a medical clearance from the doctor that its okay for me to hold him yet, so I'm patiently waiting. Travyn got his PICC line removed today which is really good! (A PICC line is an I.V that starts from his groin and they string it up through his vein to the top of his heart which then monotors his blood pressure) The best part of the day was when he was moved out of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit up to the Nuero Trauma Unit which is AWESOME!!My little fighter is one step further along.
Tomorrow is a big day everyone..... we find out what kind of cancer it is and how were going to tackle this horrible disease. Rememeber Travyn has cancer, BUT CANCER DOES NOT HAVE HIM!!!
We need your prayers tonight more than ever. Thank you for your love and support. Travyn and I love you all so much. May god bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment