Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Cycle Of Chemotherapy COMPLETE!!!
Posted Feb 22, 2009 1:37pm
Its official everyone!! Travyn finished his first cycle of Chemo on Friday... HE DID IT!!! Thats my Brave little boy!! On friday at 10 am was his last dose of the Vincristine. That was one of the first doses he had. My sweet baby boy has been doing so good considering. He has had his good times and bad times which is expected. Yesterday, Travyn spent the morning with his G-P (Wayne) and Ahma (Debbie) while Jayson and I went to Lunch with his family. It was nice to get out and see the outside world. But I got to say I missed my baby so much and couldn't wait to get back to the hospital. When we arrived back at the hospital. My little man was laying in his Ahma's arms asleep. It was so precious to see how cozy and comfortable he looked. It's such a relief to see him comfortable then to see him when he is sick and is trying to throw up. Its the saddest and one of the most hardest things I have ever seen in my life is when my little boy is throwing up. He has NO idea whats going on and when he is dry heaving, I have to really take a deep breath and sucked it up to not cry and to tell him "Its ok hunny" "everything is going to be ok" Those days are the bad days but god gets us through them and i am very grateful for that. But on a good note!! My baby Tray is smiling and talking just like any other 5 month old. The Chemo seems to not even Phase him. He is so freakin tough, I really dont know how he is doing this and being such a brave little fellow. I know god is right there just holding him and taking the pain away. I belive god wont let babies suffer too much and is always by there side when going through somthing like this or simply just when a baby is sad. I belive babies are so close to god becuase they are so new and not too long ago they left hevenely father to come be with their family here on this earth. Life is so AMAZING what it has to offer us. Its hard not to take things for granted but when you get a wake up call like this. You realize what you have and what you can lose in a blink of an eye. So cherish what you got, love what you want and dont give up hope with what you dont have cause what you think becomes a reality. and your thoughts and feeling become real. I truly believe that with all my heart and thats why I continue to stay positive for my boy and cant stop thinking about the day they prnounce Travyn "CANCER FREE" I have a vision of that day and that vision doesn't ever leave my mind.
Thanks for all your love and support everyone. I love you all so much,
I know times are tough right now and to let go of a dime is rough. So to those of you that have sacrificed and donated to travyn's Donation Fund. I want to personally thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have NO IDEA how much it has helped. God Bless you!!!
WE love you all!!!Thank you for your needed, beautiful prayers!!!!
Love,Whitney, Jayson, Travyn and The Sinclair and Chapman Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment