Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday, March 19, 2009
Posted 14 minutes ago
Just a quick update on Tray's progress. He is doing wonderful!! He got alittle sick earlier and threw up but after that he was a new little man. They are waiting till tomorrow to give him his next dose of Chemo. The Methotrexate isn't completly out of his system and they need to make sure it is completly out before they start again. I cant get over how resilant babies are. It just blows my mind. I have said this several times but, I really dont think I could ever go through what Travyn has gone through. MAN!! He is a strong boy. I truly believe that God picks the strongest people to go through such rough trials. God is good!! I will keep you updated when he starts his next round. Please keep praying for my sweet boy!!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT EVERYONE!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment