Monday, April 13, 2009

WE ARE GOING HOME!!!!Posted 55 minutes ago
Guess what everyone??? WE GET TO GO HOME TOMORROW!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I am so excited. I swear, I never thought this day would ever come. Only though its for one week, I am so grateful that I get this oppurtunity. My house is ready for my sweet little boy to come home. I have washed his carseat cover and have disinfected my car, house, you name it. My Dad is on his way up so that he can take advanatage of being with Tray AT HOME!!! Jayson is coming up on Thursday so he can be with him as well. This is going to be such a great time. I am really looking forward to having him home. I cant wait to snuggle in my bed with him and fall asleep together. I cant wait to get up with him in the middle of the night and rock him back to sleep. I never thought I would ever be so excited to wake up in the middle of the night but I am. lol WOW!! When I got the news last night that we were going home, I have to admit I was a little scared. Its been 3 months that he has had a nurse watch every move and He has been on monitors ever since his surgery. Its just scary cause now he wont have a monitor to let me know his heartrate, breathing rate and all that, or a nurse that knows everything. But at the same time I AM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY AND I CANNOT WAIT!!! I hope I dont sound crazy to all of you... Other then that Travyn is doing FANTASTIC!! His counts are 400 which is OK. But they are coming back up pretty fast. I am so grateful for all the prayers that have been said for my liitle boy, and if you dont mind continuing to pray for him. He is such a little fighter and it is truly a MIRACLE that we are at this point where I can take him home. I will update you on how things are going at home. WISH ME LUCK !!!THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment