Friday, April 17, 2009

I first heard about this yesterday around 12:30pm when Whitney sent me a text message. As soon as I got her message I stopped what I was doing at work and said a little prayer for Travyn. His fever and his heart rate were high and then he recieved his blessing. Not long after that both his fever and heart rate went back down a little. Unfortunetly I got another message last night around 10:00pm saying that his fever had gone back up to 104 and that his heart rate was 190-200. They got his blood cultures back and they were positive for infection. The blood infection he has is called Enterococcus. The doctors say it is a very common blood infection and that they are are very confident they have it under control with antibiotics. I will update you as soon as I hear more. Thanks for taking the time to read Travyn's blog and supprot him and his family.

Amanda Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment