Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back at Primary Childrens for cycle #4 and Stem-Cell Replacment #2.
Posted 3 hours ago
Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't written sooner but I have been a little under the weather. I will explain that later in my update. So we did get to go home on Jul, 20 and we had a week and a half of pure bliss at home!!! Travyn was such joy to be around. Always so happy and loved every minute of being out of the hospital. The only time Tray really got sick and threw up was when he was moved around alot or if Daddy played to hard with him. :) But our stay at home was short lived and we were admitted back to Primary's on Friday Jul, 31 at 9:00 a.m.The 3 week break we were told we were getting turned out to be cut in half. lol we kinda knew this was gonna happen. Its Hospitals for ya!!!!!! But thats OK cause the sooner we Start the SOONER WE FINISH TREATMENT, AND THE SOONER MY LITTLE TRAY MAN WILL BE CANCER FREE!!!!! Our eyes are on the prize and the prize is Cancer Free!!!!!They didnt waste anytime getting started once we got admitted, and by 7:00 last night Travyn was all done and ready for his first bath. Baby Tray is getting the exact same 2 chemos as cycle #3. The "Carboplatin" and "Theiotepa" The Theiotepa is the scary one!!! It secretes through his skin and like I mentioned in my last updates he will need to be bathed 3 times a day to wash the chemo that has secreted through his skin off and will need oral care done 4 times a day to prevent mouth sores. Ahma (My Mom) went and bought Baby Tray a little Ducky Bath Tub. It is the CUTEST thing ever and Tarvyn just LOVES it!!!! You can squeeze its beak and it quacks.....lol..... Tray doesnt know what to think, but all we know is he just loves it when I pull it out for his bath time 4 TIMES A DAY.Tomorrow is Trayn's Rest Day and on Monday he will have his #2 Stem-Cell Replacment. I cant wait for my Mom to experience this one with me. She was out of town for the first one. It is so different from everything we have experienced and smells different too....lol....For those of you that dont remember the stem-cells are mixed with a perservative called DMSO which penetrates the stem-cells into the bone marrow which will make TRAVYN STINK!!!! BIG DEAL!!!!! We can handle our little boy smelling like V-8 Juice ...lol....We will probably be at the hospital the same amount of time as last time as long as there is NO complications. Please pray for our little Fighter that everything will be okay and that he will get through this cycle with flying colors..Your prayers are so important to our family and are so much appreciated. Thank you from Jayson and I and our entire family. We love you all so much and continue to pray for you all daily.... :)
Now back to why I havent been feeling to well.......Well, I guess our Heavenly Father has put his trust in me with another one of his children. JAYSON AND I ARE EXPECTING OUR 2ND CHILD ON FEBUARY 6TH 2010.It was unexpected but we are very excited and it only confirms that God has a plan for Jayson, Trayvn and I, and that everything will be OKAY!!!! Travyn is going to be the best Big Brother anyone could have....We heard the heartbeat on thursday and Jayson and I were thrilled. We are truly blessed....God is GOOD!!!!
Thank you all for your love and continued support!!!!!
Love you all,Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment