Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!!
Posted Aug 15, 2009 11:13pm
We made it home everybody and boy does it feel good!!!!!!!!!! The Bone Marrow Doctors were so impressed with how fast Travyn was in and then out of the hospital. Travyn pulled through this cycle with flying colors. No infections, No complications, just the expected nausea and vomiting that comes with the territory of Chemotherapy. Just liked we prayed for. We are so proud of our little bugger and I wish he could see how everyone including the Doctors and Nurses are so proud too. He just looks at me like "Mom, whats all the big fuss about??" But dont get me wrong, Travyn has his good days and his BAD days, and for me it is a rollar coaster ride I have never been on. But, it's almost over and I am ready to get off the ride...... I believe there is nothing harder then to watch your sweet baby battle such a horrible disease and I use to ask "Why me??" but all that would do is take me down into deeper despair. But, when I stopped asking "Why me?" and asking myself "What am I suppose to learn from this?" now im starting to somewhat understand why God has dealt me this hand. I know that might sound weird but what I have learned form this and the blessing that I have received are beyond belief. I once heard a saying that "BEAUTIFUL GIFTS COME IN UGLY PACKAGES" I wouldnt wish this trial on any Mother but there has been so much good come out of this and I have grown so much!!!! We all think to ourselves "Oh, that would never happen to me" or "My kid would never ________" and to be honest thats what I thought. But the rug was pulled right from underneath me and I woke up. Just when you think things couldnt be better, you hear the most devastating news of your life. It either makes you or breaks you!!!!! But with the power of our Heavenly Father for he will not give you too much that you cant handle. And as for Travyn, I believe God doesnt let these precious little babies suffer too much...Our almighty God is on our side and I know that my family is closer to him then we ever have been, and our familes bond is stronger then it ever has been. Its unbreakable!!!!!!! Words cant express how much I love my family and I would do ANYTHING for them because they have done everything for me and they continue to fight this battle right along with us. My family ROCKS!!!!
More about Travyn, we are home for 1 week and then on Friday we go back in for his LAST AND FINAL CYCLE OF CHEMOTHERPAY AND 3RD STEM-CELL REPLACMENT!!! as I am writing this the tears are starting to fall fast because I cant believe we are near the end and my sweet strong baby boy has made it ALMOST to the finish line.....I am so proud of him!!!! Travyn you are a stud and what a little fighter you are!!!!You never know, He might just be completed with treatment before his FIRST BIRTHDAY which is sept, 6thWhat a celebration we will have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR TRAY THAT HE WILL GET THROUGH HIS LAST CYCLE WITH NO COMPLICATIONS AND THAT WHEN HE HAS HIS MRI SCANS THAT THEY WILL BE CLEAN AND CANCER FREE!!!!!
THE LORD HEALED THE BLIND BECAUSE THE BLIND BELIEVED HE COULD, AND THE LORD WILL HEAL MY BABY BOY BECAUSE I BELIEVE.......
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT....WE LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment