Friday, May 1, 2009

UGH!!!!!
Posted 12 hours ago
I just wrote THE LONGEST UPDATE about my whole week with Tray and somehow I lost it. I am so frustrated right now! I have been up since 12:00 am writing this wonderful update and Its GONEZO!!!! So I am going to bed and I will re-write my update tomorrow. UGH, I hate computers somtimes. Well, Everyone I will just write a quick update on Travyn. Its been 1 week today since he has been home with me at the Ronald McDoanld House and he has been doing awesome but tonight we are back in the hospital because his Central Line broke (My Fault) It got caught on his carseat and snapped. Anyways, they have fixed it twice but it continued to leak so now they have to put a whole new Central Line in tomorrow morning. WHich means he will be sedated and in the O.R. for a couple of hours. So please pray for my baby that it all goes well in surgery, and I will update you on how our week has gone so far tomorrow! It is 3:30 in the morning and I have to get some sleep.... Ugh, Did I already tell you I DISLIKE computers somtimes??? I cant believe I lost my LOOOONG update ... Oh well, Im over it.. :) Love you all so much and thank you for your love and support!!! Night NIght!!!!!!!!!!!!
May God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment