Friday, May 8, 2009

The Last 2 Weeks.
Posted 11 hours ago
Hey Friends and Family, I just want to start this off by apologizing for not writing an update on how Travyn has been doing. I have been so incredibly busy being a Mommy and Nurse. I dont know if im coming or going and I cant remember the last time I ate a hot meal. lol But, it has been so worth it and im not going to complain.Anyways, about my lil Fighter Travyn, He is doing amazing!! He is the cutest thing I have ever seen and he makes us laugh so hard. Everyday he has a "new" thing he does with his mouth, voice, tongue...lol right now, his new thing is to talk with his fingers in his mouth. lol its so darn cute!!!My last update I left off where we were at the hospital and Tray was getting a new Central Line and he was going into surgery the next day. Well, that went really well. Thanks to all the prayers!! We weren't in the Hospital very long after he was out of surgery. He was doing that good! I got permission from Tray's Doctor if we could travel down to St. George and Cedar City for saturday and sunday. She said she had NO problem with that and to just keep an extra eye on him and his tempeture. We drove down to St. George on Saturday and it felt so goooooood to get out and to be freeeeee!! I was loving every minute of the 5 hour drive, especially when you have been in a hospital for 3 consistent months. WOW, It felt amazing to get out. We stayed at my house in my own bed :) i have missed my house so much down there. Tray slept in his brand new crib he got for x-mas and I could tell he really enjoyed it as well. It was so good to see my Brother, Christian and my Good friend, Sydney. I have missed them so much. Especially my brother. He is the funniest guy I have ever met and he can always put a smile on my face no matter what. ;) On our way back we stopped in Cedar to visit with Jayson's family. His Dad was called to be the 1st counsler in the Bishop Rick, so we went to there ward to support him. Nobody deserves it more then him :) We were very happy for him. We got home late sunday night and was in such a panic about the following day, Monday. That was his 1st day starting radiation. so we were trying to get organized the best we could so we could get up and be up at the Huntsman Cancer Institute at 7:15 am. First day went good and now he is on day 5 which is friday 5-8-09. We have Saturday and Sunday off but Monday we start all over again, starting at 7:15 am Mon-FriHe has 28 sessions. It will go by fast though. Im not worried. We havent seen any side effects quite yet but there suppose to be not that bad. Nothing like chemo!!!! He can get really tired but thats about it.Last night Me, Jayson and Travyn went to Temple Square and walked around for 2 hours it was so nice. We took him into thr visitors center where they have the big statue of Jesus and Travyn loved it. The spirit in the room was so strong and it was just peaceful as ever. We took a ton of pictures so I will have to post some. They are priceless!!!Other then that, everything has been going just as expected if not better. Jayson moved back to Salt Lake so he could help me with Tray. Which I am very happy he is back, We missed him!! Travyn has been holding his feeds down and hasn't been throwing up whenever you move him. He is so wild and he is catching up pretty fast with meeting all the milestones. He is always so happy and he always has a smile on his face. We are loving every minute with him at home and you can tell he knows he is OUT of that darn hospital. Well everyone, Im going to head to bed. I am so grateful I didnt lose his update like last time. :(
Please pray for my baby that his radiation sessions go good and that the radiation does its job and eats away the tumor. I have FAITH it will!!!
Thanks for your love and support!!! Love you all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment