Thursday, May 21, 2009

3rd week of Radiation.
Posted 2 hours ago
I cant believe we are already on our 3rd week of Radiation. WOW! time is flying by. Travyn is doing so good and he is getting SOOO big! The doctors ask us every morning if we have seen any side effects and we honestly havent seen any change in Travyn. The only thing I have noticed is the back of his neck where they are radiating is that its more red then usual, but they said thats normal. But thats about it!! He is such a good boy. Always so happy. Loves his toys and just loves to tease daddy. I think he is a Daddy's boy. :( but thats ok I know he still loves me like crazy. :) But things are going good here. We went and got our pictures taken and that was a blast. We go on walks almost every night and we are just loving life more then ever. Life is good!! especially with our gorgeous son in our lives. Jayson took Travyn to Radiation the other day and let me sleep in. After radiation Travyn had to go get labs drawn at Primary Childrens and Dr. Bruggers (travyn's main oncologist) came in to check on Travyn to see how he was doin and she said to Jayson, "I am so impressed with how well you and Whitney are doing and how well your doing taking care of this little boy. He looks PHENOMENAL"!!!!! May I shake your hand?" :)When he came home and told me this I started crying cause that meant so much to hear. Especially coming from her. :)Anyways, Things are going very well. Travyn is so smart and I cant tell any learning disabilities. He is smarter then you would think after going through all he has gone through. He is our little HERO and we love him so much. God is taking care of us and he always will. We could NOT do this without God's help. He has us wrapped in his arms and he isnt letting us go nowhere. God is good!And to all of you that have prayed for my sweet boy, I hope you know how much it means to us. How could I ever thank you all?Please continue to pray for my beautiful baby boy.
If you have some extra time one day you should look at the pictures from when he first got sick and had surgery till today and how well he is doing. And how many miracles we have seen and all the prayers that have been answered. It just reminds you how amazing God is and how lucky we are to be children of the most almighty God ever. Just take a deep breath, because you'll never live this moment again.
May God bless you for praying for my family.
Love you all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment