Monday, July 6, 2009

We are back at good ol' Primary Childrens!!!
Posted 28 minutes ago
Well everyone we are back at Primary Childrens Medical Center for his 3rd cycle and Stem-cell replacment. It has been a very busy day but very positive. Travyn just finished one of his Chemos called "Carboplatin" and has one more to go called "Thiotepa". The "Thiotepa" exits his body through his skin so Travyn will have to be bathed 3 times a day and he will also need oral care done 4 times a day to prevent mouth sores and fungus. All I have to do for Oral care is take a swabette and swab his checks and gums with a mouthwash called Biotine. Its an anti-fungal.Tomorrow Tray will get the same 2 Chemo (Carboplatin & Thiotepa) and on the 3rd day he will get a rest day. And on the 4th day, the Bone Marrow Transplant team will be throwing Travyn a little party before he gets his own stem-cell replaced. Every stem-cell replacment the throw these kids (Travyn) parties and give them presents and bring them a cake. They say its another chance of celebrating life. I think its so neat that Primary Childrens Hospital takes the time and does this for these sick kids. I love Primary Childrens and I am SO grateful that my sweet baby Travyn is here and in such good hands. Its a relief!!!
Today is Jayson's 27th birthday and Travyn's 10 month old birthday. Can you beleive Baby tray is 10 MONTHS OLD?????????? I cant!!!! Where did my little baby go??? lol :) He is so darn cute.We celebrated my 23rd birthday on the 1st of July. We went to the Spegetti Factory. it was alot of fun. I have the best family in the world. my dad is coming back to Salt Lake tomorrow to help me with Tray. He helps out so much with Tray. I am so lucky to have such a great Dad. :) Wayne is on his way up to the hospital right now to come and see tray and help out. My Mom went out of town yesterday with her sisters to Redfish lake. She had planned this trip 6 months ago and she felt SO BAD that she was leaving right before Tray was going in the hospital to start chemo. But she will be back on Friday. It feels like she has been gone for a week already. I miss her so much. I love my mommy!!!! anyway I better go Tray just woke up and I have to go bathe him cause they just started the "Thiotepa". :)
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY BABY TRAY!!! hE IS GOING TO FIGHT THIS I JUST KNOW IT!!!! ITS IN GODS HANDS AND HAS BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME....MIRACLES HAPPEN (Right Nonie!!) Oh, by the way Nonie. I met Ellen and she is such a doll. What a sweetheart she is. I could see the light of christ in her eyes. Wow, she is an angel!!! Cant wait to meet you now!!!
Love you all so much.....xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. We stopped by yesterday to see Travyn but missed you. We got to visit with Grandpa and Travyn a little. Hope all is well today and Travyn is happy!

    You guys are in our prayers.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you guys!!! I want you to meet my mom. She met Tray and your dad on Thursday when you were gone. Oh well, maybe next week. I will be back on Monday morning and there through Thursday. I hope Travyn is doing awesome. Love ya!!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete