Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life is good!
Posted 16 hours ago
Sorry I havent written sooner, it has been a crazy week. We finished Radiation last Friday. Can you believe Radiation is over??? The weeks just flew by. Like I said in my last update, I know what lies ahead of us and I am not looking forward to it at all. Chemo is such a difficult thing to go through, esspecially when its your precious little baby going through it, and knowing that he will be admitted back into Primary Childrens Hospital is very hard for Jayson and I to come to terms with. I cant even begin to tell you how much joy Travyn brings to our lives, and having him home with us has been the most amazing experience. We have watched him grow and develop into this cute little personality. Just in these last few weeks he has completly changed from the little boy that was in the hospital. He is our pride and Joy and most of all our little FIGHTER!!!! We met with the oncologist on monday and she was so impressed on how well Travyn looks. She could not get over how much hair he had and how long his eye lashes were. She confirmed that it will be about a month until Tray starts his 3rd cycle of Chemotherapy. He needs 3 more cycles. He already has had 2, so a total of 5. But we are focusing on the prize and the prize is CANCER FREE!!!! (Right Nonie?) Tray will be getting a Lumbar Puncture in 2 weeks followed by an MRI. A Lumbar Punture other known as Spinal Tap is where they can collect Cerebrospinal Fluid (spinal fluid) and then they will test the spinal fluid for any Cancer cells. This AT/RT tumor can send out microscoptic cells to the spine and kidneys. So they are just making sure Tray is clean and nothing new has grown. We feel very confident that there will be NO NEW signs of this horrible disease in his little body.
Other then that, we are living our lives as normal as possible, knowing that our lord is by our side and I believe with all my heart that God will heal my little boy. I still have a vision of my sweet little boy running home from school with his backpack on swinging from side to side. AND IT IS THAT VISION THAT KEEPS ME GOING!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.... WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY LITTLE BOY.....:)
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment