Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5th and FINAL Week!!! :)
Posted 20 hours ago
Oh my gosh, I cant believe we are almost finished with Radiation. Travyn has been doing really well for everything he has been through. Last week though, we started to see some of the side effects from the Radiation. He has been sleeping alot more and even though he has been such a happy little boy he definitley can be a little fuss budget. There hasn't been any blisters or burn marks on the back of his head but he is a little bit more red then usual, kinda like a sunburn especially at night. We are praying that there has been minimal damage to the healthy tissue around the tumor. He has impressed everyone that has taken care of him.. He is progressing like a normal 9 month old should. Yes, can you believe it??? Our little Tray Man turned 9 MONTHS OLD ON THE 6th. He has been fighting this beast more then half his life and he WILL continue to fight untill he is CANCER FREE!!!!!
Jayson took Travyn to labs today and let me sleep in. I dont know what I would do without Jayson and the love and commitment he has shown Tray and I. We love Daddy so much!!! Thanks Babe! Jayson was told by one of the oncologist that after Radiation, Tray will have a 2-6 week break and then he will start Chemo and the Stem-Cell replacment. I have been so scared for Radiation to end because I don't know what lies ahead. But I have trust and faith in the lord that everything will be ok and that he will take care of us and be by our side the whole way. We have seen miracle after miracle and it is through the power of all of your prayers that our sweet little boy will continue to progress. I cant thank you all enough for all the many prayers that have been said in our behalf. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR SWEET BOY!! WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment